So I just ordered a few new boards from OshPark:
This was a major update which fixes all know bugs (many which are severe) and improves the protection of the circuit.
- Switch to Murata 5V switching regulator.
- LM7805 was overheating with heavy use of LED display in latest code
- Add power MOSFET for reverse polarity protection
- Add TVS diode for power/spike protection
- Fix fuel/very low fuel indicator for 03-04 and 05+
- Move EFI light off of pin 11 to allow interrupts to work
- Move Mode switch to an interrupt pin
- Add ground plane & clean up traces
- Further improve battery voltage monitoring
- Capacitors are now SMD too