The following are email addresses I’d like spam bots to spam, for the simple reason that these people were stupid enough to give me a valid email address when they spammed me.
- Jacob Wilson (Jacob.email@example.com) for spamming RoR ActiveScaffold list with life insurance job openings (WTF?)
- firstname.lastname@example.org For spamming the Ruby list with politics
- email@example.com another headhunter
- firstname.lastname@example.org another headhunter
- email@example.com for trying to sell me itsallpetesfault.com when I already have the (far superior) .org version
- firstname.lastname@example.org for spamming the RoR list with an unrelated job posting
- email@example.com for spamming the ruby-list with requests to send SMS messages
- Jaime Jack firstname.lastname@example.org for SEO crap
- Rama Chokkam (email@example.com) for spamming the RoR ActiveScaffold list with .NET jobs
- Sandy Gaj (Sandy.firstname.lastname@example.org) for spamming RoR ActiveScaffold list with Java jobs
- Dennis Hall (email@example.com) for spamming the RoR ActiveScaffold with stupid jobs
- Sunny Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) a head hunter with no skills at all.
- K.M. Shukla (email@example.com) another head hunter Dyssinc
- Rani and Sri at Oberon IT
- Herbert Lewis for trying to sell email lists for multi-channel marketing
- Bill Pasco for trying to sell email lists for multi-channel marketing
- Dave Johnson of Santa Monica, CA for spamming me with all kinds of stupid jobs.
- Andrew Dong of Celential who makes an “AI”
enabled job finding site but thinks sending me 4 emails is a good idea.
mailt”firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com for spamming non-Ruby jobs on the ruby-lang list