Bought this bike salvaged for a project. As you can see, it had a lowside on the left side. I kept the front wheel, forks & frame as they were straight. Selling all the parts I don’t need and that are in good condition. While some of the parts here probably don’t belong on a show bike, everything here is perfectly usable and I’d be using it if it was useful for my project.
All parts are in very good condition unless otherwise mentioned; I threw away anything that was very damaged. Please be sure to check the pictures for more info.
1098S Motor with only 916 miles. Water pump cover has some scratches (see photos).
- One ignition coil
- Forged OEM Marchesini aluminum rear wheel (some small nicks, I went with a 5.5in rear wheel, otherwise I would of used it)
- Swingarm w/ eccentric, axle, brake rotor and sprocket (some scratches on swingarm near heel guard)
Airbox, throttle bodies & injectors (missing fuel quick disconnect on fuel line)
- Rearsets (only slight damage on the bottom of the left footpeg)
- Clutch master & lever (slight rash)
- Rear brake master
- Rear brake lever w/ mounting bracket
- Throttle tube
Throttle cables Left side control pod
- Tail light
- Lamda (O2) sensor
- Exhaust complete (headers & cans, left can has some rash)
- Exhaust actuator motor
Ohlins rear shock
- Radiator (slight damage- see pictures)
- Radiator hoses
- Radiator overflow bottle
- Kickstand switch
- Left & Right air duct covers
Dash, ECU and key set (note that the dash has some scratches, but is perfectly functional) Wiring harness (99% intact) Regulator/Rectifier
- Battery box
- 1098S triple clamps and steering stem
- Countershaft cover
- Front lower V cowl (red)
- Right side upper & lower bodywork (red)
- Right side mirror
Interested in a part? Contact me at synfinatic at gmail dot com and I’m happy to discuss prices. Long story short, I’m looking for $2,500 for the motor (similar motors are going for $2,800-3,300 on eBay) and I’m willing to sell the other parts for about the same kind of discount.